My Congressman Voted For And Against The AHCA

Last edited on May 17, 2017

"Now I understand why I don't understand politics." - Tim Bondy on May 17, 2017.

According to the Idaho Statesman newspaper, my congressman said:
"If he knew the American Health Care Act passed by the House of Representatives would become law, he would have voted against it." That was U.S. Rep. Mike Simpson on Monday, May 15, 2017, at a health care conference in Boise, Idaho.

Modified "Original American Tea Party" story.


Link to U.S. Representative Mike Simpson, Idaho's Second Congressional District: http://simpson.house.gov/

Tim Bondy's Editorial

It is my belief that a politician stops becoming a representative when they vote strictly along party lines. Those politicians are then working for a people who did not elect him and should resign immediately.

U.S. Congressman Mike Simpson, if the above statement is correctly attributed to you, you need to resign immediately. You don't represent we, the people. 

Originally published on May 17, 2017.

Thanks,


Tim Bondy
Freelance Writer & Citizen Journalist

I am currently a proud citizen journalist, aka "enemy of the American People!"
.

My Most Popular Stories

Peak 5913 Oasis Hike In The Danskin Mtns

Idaho Mountain Biking - Endless Possibilities

Peak 4702 And Teaser Ridge Hike

Hike To Idaho's Peak 6187 In The Bennett Mountains