The Cat Creek Summit area is about 26 miles west of Fairfield, Idaho and is a rather historic location. U.S. Highway 20 cuts straight through the summit before heading towards various points east and west.
|Click for a bigger version of the view of the surrounding Rocky Mountains|
Link To A Google Photos version: https://goo.gl/photos/NAN6jiJPCEyEiQLA9
- Taken on April 12, 2017, at 3:50 P.M.
- Looking: West through north-northeast (left to right)
- Coordinates: 43.3010556, -115.3156222
- Photographer: Tim Bondy - Freelance Writer
- The peaks in the left foreground will be a destination for a future hike
Call To Action
If you liked this story, please consider sharing the post with your friends and family. You can also provide other feedback by simply clicking a "Reactions" checkbox at the bottom of this story or commenting. Go ahead ... do it.
Originally published on April 15, 2017.
Freelance Writer & Citizen Journalist
I am currently a proud citizen journalist, aka "enemy of the American People!"