The Cat Creek Summit area is about 26 miles west of Fairfield, Idaho and is a rather historic location. U.S. Highway 20 cuts straight through the summit before heading towards various points east and west.
|Click for a bigger version of the view of the surrounding Rocky Mountains|
Link To A Google Photos version: https://goo.gl/photos/NAN6jiJPCEyEiQLA9
- Taken on April 12, 2017, at 3:50 P.M.
- Looking: West through north-northeast (left to right)
- Coordinates: 43.3010556, -115.3156222
- Photographer: Tim Bondy - Freelance Writer
- The peaks in the left foreground will be a destination for a future hike